Call for Papers
Note: The submission deadline has been extended to Friday, March 30, 2013 at 11:59pm ET.
Papers and posters exploring topics such as the following are encouraged:
- Instructional design of online environments
- Social software, Web 2.0 tools
- Human-computer interaction, computer-mediated communication, mobile media
- Computer-supported collaborative learning
- Games for learning, possibilities of virtual worlds
- New literacies, identity formation, the future of libraries and museums
- Cross-cultural communication, gender and technology
- Entertainment media and related technology
- Integrating technology across the PreK-12 curriculum
- Change issues related to the adoption of technology in educational institutions
- Abstracts (in English) of 500-1000 words (including references) should be submitted here.
- The deadline for submission is 11:59pm EST on April 2, 2012
- First authors who submitted by the March 23 deadline will be notified by April 2, 2013.
- Presenters of accepted papers should also register for the conference.
Feel free to contact the conference chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information. We look forward to your submissions!