Coleman, P. T., Bui-Wrzosinska, L., Vallacher, R., & Nowak, A. (2006). Approaching Protracted Conflicts as Dynamical Systems: Guidelines and Methods for Intervention. In A. Schneider & C. Honeyman (Eds.), The Negotiator’s Fieldbook (pp. 61-74). Chicago: American Bar Association Books.
- Rick Weiler on In Mediation: Four Things Really Matter
- janjacson on Why Is Everyone So Competitive? It’s Not Them, It’s Us!
- janjacson on Reconciliation as an Evolved Strategy
- When Identities Matter | Roi Word on When Identities Matter: Football Team Salience And Helping Behaviors
- Michal Bilick on What’s so Bad about Bias? Mediation and Sustainable Peace
- The ICCCR Blog is a forum for discussion on varying viewpoints. The opinions expressed by the authors and of those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution, Teachers College, or Columbia University.